Sunday, March 04, 2007

Spring is coming!!


Hello everybody. Here is a photo of San's apartment living room after she moved in. It looks a little better than in the last pictures. Ralph and I stopped in for a few minutes yesterday and then we went to see Joe and Trish. We played bowling (me) and baseball (Ralph) with their new Wii. It is a lot of fun. I beat Trish at bowling but neither Ralph or Trish could do much in baseball :)

It is another beautiful day here today. Yesterday it was about 7 degrees and beautiful sun and today it is 10 degrees and sunny again. I think that Spring is finally well on the way. The older I get the longer winters seem to be. I think that I need to move to Florida or somewhere else warm.

Ralph is out in the garage trying to clean Jake up. He just took him for a walk and with all of the mud thawing he comes back with his belly and legs just full of mud. I had to leave him out in the garage to dry off the last time we walked.

I will be going to Shelburne again next Saturday. San has her clinic and I will go visit with Mom. Maybe we can get out again and go for lunch or something. I leave tomorrow for Fredericton but Ralph will not have time to miss me. He is curling..I think that he said four games tomorrow, three on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. He will spend what time he is home in the whirlpool tub with epsom salts I'm sure:)

Have a good week everyone and I'll post again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The apartment looks nice. It is a nice day here in Ontario. It is -1C and sunny. Yesterday we helped at a winter carnival in Apsley. Today Tori says her speech at the Legion. She was selected to move on from her school to the next level of competition. Her speech is about deep sea fishing in PEI. She went last summer with her Dad while we were visiting Uncle Fred and Aunt Flo. Take care
Carla

Anonymous said...

Hi, For some reason I don't get all the picture on the blog, if I double click it, I can see it, but not like normal. That happened with the picture of the pontoon boat as well. We had a lovely sunny day yesterday, but today it is back and forth, one minute flurries, next clear, but it is warm. Went to church and brunch, and now waiting for the curling at 3.30. Have fun in Fredericton, Doris. Love Flo