Monday, November 06, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


Halifax has received its' first snow of the season. Jake liked it if nobody else did. Ralph got 1/2 of the door when he looked out the back door to take a picture of the snow on the deck.

I have to go to Port Hawkesbury tomorrow for work. I hope that it does not snow. I know that this does not compare in any way to what Calgary has hey George.... but I'm sure that we will get more soon enough.

So has everyone started their Christmas shopping? Never too early to start you know. Ralph is just getting ready to go curling. San and I are here the rest of the night alone. I am just going to try and stay awake until 10:00 p.m. I don't know if I will be successful or not.

Take care everyone until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Doris
We just got home from Jessica's ballet class.
We woke up to snow on Sunday. I guess it is time to get out my snowman decorations :) [It was gone by the end of the day but the girls are always happy to see snow]
I have started my Christmas shopping, I have the girls' almost finished. Mom and I went shopping in Belleville last week so I took advantage of a shopping day without any children along.

Say hi to everyone
Love Carla