Thursday, July 06, 2006

Remember the Days

So, remember the days when I used to update this site so regularly. Don't do it so much anymore do I. I always think that there is nothing interesting to say and usually there isn't. Ralph is back to work this week after his 35 day break. We had a nice sunny, long weekend. Ralph and I went to my Mom's on Saturday and had a big family potluck with all of my sisters on the Sunday.

Jake got his hair cut yesterday. If you want to see a picture Trish has put it on her blog. San is getting busy in her practice, Trish is still working at the Dept. of Education and Joe has sent in his thesis so is just waiting now to hear from his Professor and find out when he has to go to Kingston to defend it.

Raining here tonight and I just finished exercising. Trish is cooking lasagna for supper and it smells really good. Should be ready soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you should talk about all the progress you're making as a runner! :-)

Carolyn