Saturday, March 04, 2006

Long Time No Say


Gosh Ididn't realize that it has been so long since I posted. Busy is my only excuse. It's Saturday morning. Jake and I have been for our walk and Tricia is making muffins for her and Joe's breakfast. I have brought the computer up here in the kitchen so when I am on it now we ae right in the middle of things. I like it better than being stuck down in the basement.

I put this picture here because now that the Newfoundland team won the Curling gold at the Olympics Ralph will cherish even more this picture of him and Brad Gushue and Russ Howard.

Ralph is in Greenwood at a Curling Bonspiel. This is the third weekend of four that he has spent curling. He would curl seven days a week if he could I am sure. I think that I just woke everyone in the neighbourhood up because I was moving some car keys off the counter and when I picked them up I accidently hit the panic button on the remote key pad and set off the horn. Oh well, I got it turned off as quickly as I could. Got Joe and Tricia up. HaHa.

I filled out the forms to let the University know my height for my graduation gown and the form to ask for extra tickets to the graduation so I guess that means that I am graduating. That is if I can pass these last two courses I am taking this term. Wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth to fail one of these last two?

Anywho must go. I am going to the College's campus in Dartmouth to proctor an exam, then back to Bedford to pick up San and get groceries. Busy day ahead.

Will try to get back to this a little quicker from now on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you online again and that everyone is well. Take care,
Carla, Rob and girls

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt in my mind that you will pass your last two exams. Love Flo