We just finished a big Turkey dinner. Everytime that they are on sale Ralph buys one as he loves turkey. I like to cook one on a Sunday as it gives us leftovers for the week to take to work for lunches.
We went to my Mom's yesterday. Sandra had to see patients at her satellite clinic in Shelburne so Ralph and I drove her down and dropped her off at the clinic then went to Mom's. We went to Barrington in the afternoon to meet with a developer who is setting up a new subdivision in Barrington which is where we want to purchase a lot and build our last retirement home. Ralph will retire in three years and that is where we are going to go. We will be one of the first ones to buy in the subdivision so at least we will get our pick of lots.
We are looking at buying a modular home. One level with a garage. If you are interested you can go and see the different models we have to choose from at http://www.prestigehomes.ca/. When I look at this I find that there is something in each model that I like so it may be a pick and choose from each one.
Saw two new puppies this weekend. Donna, my niece has an eight week old Nova Scotian Duck Toller who she calls Missy. Here is her picture.
The other puppy was my brother Loran's new eight month old Scottie called Eddie. Sorry, don't have a picture of him. It was a truly beautiful day here today. San laid out on the deck in the sun after we got home. Ralph and San are watching Curling right now and Tricia and Joe are down in the basement either playing scrabble or watching a movie. March break this week here in Nova Scotia so there should be less traffic when we go to work tomorrow.Take care everyone and I will talk to you soon.
1 comment:
I checked out some of the homes, they look great. I picked out Yorkton and Brighton. I liked the look of the Lancaster, but no garage with that. I am sure you will have fun picking and choosing the features you want to any house you pick. Have fun, Love Flo
Post a Comment