Thought that I had better get on here and update this blog before San gets on before me, haha. What a gorgeous day we had again today. Bright sunshine and nice temperatures and it is the last day of November so we cannot complain.
Be sure and have a look at Ethel's blog (www.mikeysplace2.blogspot.com) to see the progress on the deck. Nice work George. Well Ralph and I are back in the swing of things after our week in Toronto. Ralph has been curling Monday night and last night and they won both games. Because his team lost all of their games while he was away they got teased that it was the old guy that was helping them win.
Jake had daycare today and Ralph had his guitar lesson. I guess that he has decided that maybe a new guitar for Christmas would be a good idea as the one he has now ( mine from 30 years ago) is killing his fingers. Santa will have to go look for one now.
So Willy Nelson is coming to Halifax in May. I am sure Ralph will want to see him as he has already seen Dolly Parton and George Jones so far this year. Ralph will finally get to use the Christmas present I gave him last year, tickets to the curling Olympic trials that are starting this Saturday. He can go to each draw so I don't expect to see much of him next week. That is okay though because I have two final exams, one on Thursday night and one on Friday night. San and I are going to the Rankin girls Christmas concert this Friday night.
My sister Velvet will be coming on Wednesday with her oldest son Christopher who will be sworn in to the Canadian Armed Forces on Thursday morning. You can bet that Chief Warrant Officer Murphy will be there to proudly watch him join up.
Well I must go and wake up Ralph and Jake. They are both upstairs sleeping. One is on the couch and one is on the floor. I will leave it up to you to guess which is where.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice to get your up dates again Doris. I think you should be an editor of some fancy mancy magazine, Love
Post a Comment