
Happy late Hallowe'en everyone. The picture is of pumpkins on Dan and Sandi Petitpas's front porch in Borden, P.E.I. Aren't they great? I didn't get the copyright permission to post them here so I hope that Sandi and Dan are okay with it. If not, Danny yell at Ralph. HaHa.
So it's November 1st and you know what that means. We can start playing Christmas music. Yeah!!!! I love Christmas music. I think that my favourite is Burl Ives but I like all of Rosie O'Donnell's Christmas CD also. Speaking of Christmas music San and I are going to see the Rankin sisters sing at the Rebecca Cohn on December 2nd. Christmas craft sale at the Forum this weekend which San and I will be attending on Friday night. Guess where Ralph will be while we are there? At a George Jones concert at the Metro Center. He is not half excited. He knows everyone of this man's songs and he sings along with him in the truck everytime he is in it.
Hello to Ethel and all of the other good folk in Ontario. Beautiful weather here in the East. 16 degrees Celsius in the sunshine here in Halifax today. Has anyone ever heard of the Ashley Furniture Homestore? That is the sign on the new building that they are building in Bayers Lake , not far from where I work. They have just opened an Old Navy and a Homesense store. More and more going in there everyday. I spend everything I earn on my lunch break.
No comments:
Post a Comment