First day back at work after two weeks vacation. Boy, did the day go by slowly. Peter Jennings died today from lung cancer. He was only 67. I remember when that age would have seemed old to me but as it each year goes by it seems to be younger and younger.
Ralph and I are looking for a cottage to buy in Nova Scotia, on a lake and with a bathroom. If anyone knows of anyone selling in their neck of the woods would you let us know. We would prefer that it be no more than 3 hours from Halifax.
That's it for now. Will log again soon. Oh, by the way I have finished the latest Harry Potter. For some reason I found it easier to read and by that I seemed to remember the different character's names better and who they were. Good book. If you haven't read Harry I would recommend them.
Monday, August 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment