I know, I know....I'm sorry to all of those (probably all two of you , lol) who haven't been updated lately but I have been putting everything on Facebook and I know some of you don't go there. So here we go.
Charlie is here!!!! Charles Anthony MacMillan was born on December 20, 2010 and weighed in at a sturdy 9 pounds 1 oz. He is almost a month old now, well he will be four weeks this Sunday and he is growing like a weed.
I got there for the birth and stayed a week which took us over Christmas. Ralph came on two days before Christmas and we both flew home on the 27th.
I miss him but we have a webcam now so we skype each other at least twice a week so I can see the little puddin' then. Last night he slept through the whole session though. As you can see from the picture at the top of my blog San is up with Tricia right now. She is there until next Wednesday and then San and I are going back up again at the end of March. Then Joe, Trish and Charlie will be home for a month this summer so we will get to see them just not all the time.
Thank heavens we live in this age of computer. With the webcam it is almost like being there as I can see him grow. I can hear them and talk to them and they can see and talk to me the only thing I can't do is hold my little Charlie lol.
Ralph is upstairs getting ready to go to the Curling rink again. I told him tonight he might as well move his bed out to the Sackville Curling Club lol.
Hasn't been too bad a winter so far. Got some snow after Christmas which hasn't had a chance to melt but the last two weeks have been almost precipitation free. I shouldn't have posted that you know now we will get a big snowstorm.
San's wedding will be here before I know it. July 24th is the big day. Trish will be standing with her. San, my niece Donna and a co-worker of mine from work, Jane, are all going to New York in May for four days. Can't wait. We will have a great time I am sure.
Talk again soon. Hope everyone had a great holiday, we sure did we got the best Christmas present ever.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All Charlie, all the time!
Too bad Trish and Joe didn't have closed-circuit television and we could see Charles all the time!
Sandra
Post a Comment