Please take a second to go to this link. http://thechronicleherald.ca/ Scroll down a little bit and look at the editorial cartoon on the right. This was the Editorial Cartoon in our local paper today. I laughed so much when I saw it that I just had to share it. Little background....one day this week we had a professor of Physics here in Nova Scotia win the Nobel Prize for Physics on the front page and then the next day we had a man from Carleton Village who got up in the middle of the night and went out of his house "naked" and shot at the rowdy four-wheelers who were tearing around his property. So the saying, "It takes all kinds, is certainly true here" :-)
Rained hard here the last few days but at least it's not snow like they have out West. Ralph got home from South Branch today and is now at Curling. I'm looking forward to my trip to Ontario. It looks pretty sure that the Faculty at the College are going to go out on strike. It won't affect me I will still have to work but it is still a sad situation all around.
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I see what you mean
Post a Comment