Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Get together in South Branch

Ralph and I went up to the Branch last night and I took my new video camera. Dangerous combination....me and a video camera around that bunch :-) Here is one video, this one was taken with Mom and you can see who and all was there except for myself, Carolyn and Sarah who were not in the video. They were all being a bit silly don't you think? I am typing away as I wait for the video to upload. I have a bad feeling that it is not going to work.

Well, I don't believe it, it actually uploaded. I have tried to upload video before to this blog and it just would not work. We had a great time last night. Mom was in good spirits except she found it hard to hear with Flo, Mary, Clearance and Ralph laughing and talking. We had a spaghetti dinner and of course Ralph and I bought home a few cinnamon buns, Thanks Mary! Ralph is at an executive meeting at his new Legion branch tonight. He is busy everyday with this and that so I guess this retirement business will work out okay. Four more years for me before retirement hits. Enjoy the video I will put up some pictures I took last night in the next update. I don't dare push my luck and try to upload both video and pictures to this posting. Take care and enjoy.

No comments: