Sunday, August 03, 2008

Murphy Family Reunion 2008




























Just back this afternoon from the Murphy family reunion. We got rained out yesterday and today but we had fun anyways. Our theme this year was Easter in July. We had an Easter bonnet contest, egg coloring, road rally and we played washer toss. Lots of laughs for sure. Here are a few pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had fun at the reunion. I'll post some pictures on facebook from the reunion. We made it home to Ontario this evening. I am very sick of sitting in a vehicle for 2 days....but it was worth it to spend time with everyone at the reunion.

Thanks Aunt Doris, and Uncle Ralph for helping to plan the reunion. We appreciate it. Thanks to everyone who helped with it.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, Doris. In town today and am at Val's, but I have left my email addresses at the house, and can't remember most of them. Silly me, for those who wonder why I can't go to the house, I am renting it for the month of August to a couple from Ontario. Love Flo