I tried to upload this video the other day but it did not work so here goes. I put it on Youtube instead. Hope it works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmkNtHz9MEQ
So Velvet, Donna, Ralph and I went to Flo's cottage last Friday. The weather was great and we had a wonderful time. The four of us have been going over for a weekend for the last five years and this is the first sunny weekend we have caught in four years :-)
Last night Ralph and I were happy to accompany Sandra to the Halifax Club.
http://www.halifaxclub.ns.ca/index.php where we had a reception to celebrate the passage of the bill in the Nova Scotia Parliament that protected the name Naturopathic Doctor.
http://www.nsand.ca/ Check out this site for more information.
It has been really humid and hot here all week. The weather network is saying that it is going to cool off tomorrow which will not be a bad thing. So that is it for now. Will try to update sooner next time.
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment