



I know I haven't been on for a while and I apoligize. I want to put pictures up here but I find they don't go on properly. Other people using this site have been complaining of the same thing so I said well I'm going to put them up anyways rather it looks funny or not the way they show up. So here are the Christmas trees this year. It is hard for me to tell which tree is going to be where so I will tell you that the tree with the kids in front is Carla's, the one with the combs and curlers on it is Velvet's salon tree, the one in the corner with the gingerbread man in the front is Velvet's "real" tree, the one with the two bows in the window behind it is Donna''s, the small one with the gold balls is San's and the one in the corner beside the desk is mine. There....I think I got them all. Well it took forever and they are not placed the best but here they are.
So is everybody else in Canada suffering from this early winter like we are here in Hammonds Plains Nova Scotia. Snow and cold!!! You'd think it was January/February. I hate to think what those two months are going to be like. We went to my sister Velvet's graduation from the Cosmetology program at the Community College in Yarmouth on Saturday past. Left here to probably 10 inches of snow on the ground and down there bare ground. Must be nice.
Bad weather this morning when driving in to work. Snow that turned to freezing rain, rain, just at morning rush. Two people killed on the roads this morning. Terrible thing, especially this time of year. We are just about ready for Christmas. Trish and Joe are leaving Oshawa next Thursday, the 20th to drive home. Should be here Friday, the 21st.
Poor Jakie is not feeling well this week. The leg he had his operation on is bothering him. He can't walk on it. He is in a lot of pain and we know this because he won't eat, and that is something for Jake. We started him on an anti-inflammatory tonight so hopefully he will feel better soon.
Will try to come on at least one more time before Christmas. In the meantime everyone take care. Remember, this is supposed to be a happy time of year so don't let yourself get too stressed out.
1 comment:
Nice Christmas trees. Not sure when we will get ours up, as we arrived back from the west last night around midnight, been busy today, still have more wash to do. Bracing for the storm, glad we got back yesterday, if not I am sure we would have been stalled in Montreal. Mele Kalikimaka, which means Merry Christmas in Hawaiian. Love Flo
Post a Comment